BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 12, 2010

My first day of work!

Today, the immersion friend's club (from both campuses) went sledding. So, all the kids were in either 1st or 2nd grade :) They were adorable. On our ride to the mountain to sled (that's right...a mountain!) the kids would say, "You have yellow hair." or "Your eyes are blue!" It was so cute. When we arrived the kids grabbed my hands and we ran to grab our sleds. By the time we reached the top of the "hill" I was dead. It was such a climb...I only did it 4 times. haha So, the rest of the time I pushed kids on their sleds or had snowball fights with the kids. When we got back to the school (around 12:15) we played for 30 minutes until parent pick up.


Tonight is our girls' Valentine's Party!!! I think there will be 40 attendees, and we are all bringing snacks and playing games. I guess I should go shopping to pick something up...

Oh! I have been meaning to mention how we play sports all the time in Japan. Every Tuesday and Thursday we play volleyball, and every Wednesday we play hockey. Now, these games aren't your "let's goof around and kinda play" games, but they are more like, "if you aren't hard-core you better learn now" type of games. I had bruises the first time I played volleyball all over my arms. And everyone is really good so I've been stepping up my "A" game. (Shout out to Grace Christian Fellowship)

Well, that's about it for now :) I'm doing laundry in my extremely small washer right now, and I need to change loads!

Bye!

2 comments:

lizrunning said...

Good to hear from you Jess! You're gonna be in crazy good shape in a month. love you.

Miss Wilson said...

Thanks Liz! I'm glad you're reading this...bc sometimes I don't think anyone is lol. and I hope to be in crazy good shape by the end of the month!! Too bad I love chocolate.